Wednesday 16 February 2011

Initial Storyboard & Script.

I worked with my group to produce our first initial storyboard and script.

Script - For our script the main thing in the opening is the voice over of the little girl, we thought a opening doesn't have a lot of conversation dialogue because it's just introducing you to the film. The little girl is going to explain whats going on with her family to introduce us to the film, we wanted to make her sound very innocent. We didn't want to the script to be to complicated as an opening is quite simple and we want our opening to end with the dad and the mum just beginning to have a conversation.
At first the script was quite hard to do but once we got going on what the little girl was going to see we started working really well and was very happy with our first version of our script.

Storyboard - I found the storyboard very easy to do, this was because me and my group knew exactly what was going to happen because we had already planned the setting the acting and the titles so it all went together really well. When we finally completed our storyboard we were very pleased with it the only improvement we could make though was to maybe make it a bit more basic because I think its a bit too complicated for an opening but its our first initial storyboard so we can still make a lot of changes if we feel it's necessary.

To see my groups first story board and script you can go onto my group blog - http://ascvhsmediapmy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment